www.hata.lt
View Thread
 Print Thread
five games last season with
panxing18
The Giants and Odell Beckham Jr. have begun contract negotiations. The negotiations may not last very long.

Josina Anderson of ESPN reports that the Giants have offered Beckham less than $16 million per year.

If that’s the new-money average Eric Ebron Jersey , it would put him out of the top five at the position, led by Steelers receiver Antonio Brown at $17 million per year. Buccaneers receiver Mike Evans comes in second at $16.5 million, Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins makes $16.2 million, as does Rams receiver Brandin Cooks. Fifth on the list is Chiefs receiver Sammy Watkins.

It’s unclear whether that’s the Giants’ final position. It’s possible that it’s an opener or something close to it, and that Beckham’s camp views it as an insult — and has opted to leak the number to the media in order to put pressure on the team to do better.

Chances are it’s the latter; that the Giants have room to move but that Beckham and his agent believe that there’s no way the Giants will get to where they need to be if they’re starting south of $16 million annually. Last year, Beckham said he wants to be the highest-paid player in the game Womens Kareem Hunt Jersey , a bar that now sits at $30 million in annual new money.

The Giants will never give him that much. They may not even get close to $20 million. And Beckham, who decided not to hold out in order to force the issue to a head now, will have to decide whether to take the best long-term offer the Giants put on the table or go year-to-year, hitting the open market after his option year at $8.5 million and two years of the franchise tag.

Brad Sham, the voice of the Cowboys’ radio broadcast, was giving Sean Lee a hard time as the linebacker stood on the sideline during the Cowboys’ organized team activities Wednesday.

“When does the season start?” Lee responded http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/d.j.-swearinger-jersey , chuckling.

In all seriousness, the weakside linebacker would rather participate in team drills than watch. But the Cowboys are using an abundance of caution with Lee, who has missed 42 games in his eight-year career.

“It’s the same process we tend to use this time of year,” Lee said. “I get the governor put on me and have to be smart this time of year. It’s tough not being out there, because you want to be out there trying to lead from the front. But there’s perspective that’s kept this time of year, that we’ve got to build toward training camp and build toward the year. I’ve had an issue staying on the field. I felt in ’15 and ’16 we did a good job staying on the field. Last year Womens Cameron Jordan Jersey , I didn’t. So I think we have a great game plan to try to keep me out there.”

Lee, who made All-Pro in 2016, missed five games last season with hamstring issues. His hamstrings have failed him at other times in his career, too.

So he and the Cowboys have come up with an offseason game plan to keep him healthy.

“I’m trying to do everything possible I can do to keep the hamstrings strong flexible, whether it comes to massage, whether it comes to stretching Dan Hampton Jersey , flexibility, strengthening,” Lee said. “We’ve really hit that in the offseason, and the trainers and coaches have been great. But really more just kind of making sure we peak in camp and making sure we’re building toward that is what we want to do.”

Lee said his work will progress this offseason with the expectation he will do more each week leading up to the mandatory minicamp next month.
Youth Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Member Poll
Ar reikia CSGO Serverio?

Taip
Taip
48% [15 Votes]

Ne